Just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a document I would need to be able to buy property in Texas and hold solo title as a married man?

Obligatory explanation
Waiting to hear from work I am approved as telecommuter, but wife may need to go to home country to care for sick mother. She wants us to move ASAP, so I want to have everything in line so that she can take care of her mother and I can take care of selling old house then buying new one without having her leave her mom just for some signatures. I want to have papers written up and done so that if her family calls she can fly out right away.