(Post Master Sr)
08/01/15 12:29 AM
Let's talk about music

What tunes make you wanna crush it at the gym? I know yall don't get amped without some music and I need some new stuff. Everytime I hear H.A.M. I feel like I'm gonna throw the weights outta the damn gym I get so beasted out
https://youtu.be/WyaGLR0Q65E

Silock
(Post Master Supreme)
08/01/15 03:01 AM
Re: Let's talk about music

I only listen to podcasts at the gym. No music.

(Post Master Sr)
08/01/15 08:27 AM

And you get all amped enough enough listening to people talk? I've only been lifting for 6-7 months pretty regularly so I have to have any extra motivation I can get (you veteran lifters probably don't need any extra motivation)

65_289
(Post Master Sr)
08/01/15 01:07 PM

Lamb of God

Sir Ironpool
(Post Master Supreme)
08/01/15 03:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Silock
I only listen to podcasts at the gym. No music.

Podcasts and audio book on my runs these days.

Silock
(Post Master Supreme)
08/01/15 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: AVATAR
And you get all amped enough enough listening to people talk? I've only been lifting for 6-7 months pretty regularly so I have to have any extra motivation I can get (you veteran lifters probably don't need any extra motivation)

I just don't need that. I ignore music while I'm lifting anyway. I'm concentrating on maintaining tightness and my form and breathing.

(Post Master Sr)
08/01/15 07:46 PM

Maybe that's why my back hurts on certain lifting days
Man, I'm taking pre work out drinks just to stop yawning at the gym, the music just helps me not wanna stop earlier than I should.

98V-TeC
(Post Master Supreme)
08/04/15 10:44 AM

Mostly electronic music podcasts or mixes from Soundcloud. Hard techno when I'm getting after it.

Some talk stuff here and there.