trench301
(Post Master)
09/09/15 10:47 PM
Went to Colorado...took some pics

Some shots from our journey through Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes, Pikes Peak, Mt. Evans.

View from one of the many overpasses on the Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park heading up to Estes Park. by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

Small creek waterfall in Rocky Mountain National Park. by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

"...the loooong and windy rooooad" ~The Beatles by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

One of the many scenic overlooks on the way to the top of Mt. Evans. by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

Wild mountain goats roam freely at the top of Mount Evans. This one decided to take a moment to enjoy the view. by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

As the snowpack melts on the top of Mt. Evans, lakes form in the tundra grasses above the tree line. by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

The Air Force Academy chapel. by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs. by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

5th highest in the world and #1 in the U.S, the Manitou and Pikes Peak Railway is a cog wheel driven car that climbs straight to the 14,114ft summit of Pikes Peak. by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

Rocky Mountain foothills, or as we call them back east...The Appalachians lol by TrenchardPhotography, on Flickr

Im sure I will have a few more to post up in the next few weeks. In San Antonio through Sunday so I'll be checking out the missions and downtown area.

2000CheetahStud
(Post Master Supreme)
09/10/15 08:39 AM
Re: Went to Colorado...took some pics

Awesome! I remember when I was in CO with my parents about 15 years ago. We ate lunch at a Taco Bell (lol) and then went up to the top of Mt. Evans. We were there for 30-45 minutes and then, as we were coming back down the mountain, I proceeded to throw up 5-6 times until we reached the bottom. Ill never forget that.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
09/10/15 11:06 AM

Great pics man!

Huggy
(Post Master Supreme)
09/10/15 02:20 PM

I miss living in Colorado \:\( . I will retire and move to Western Colorado or some place close.

Duc
(Post Master Supreme)
09/10/15 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
Great pics man!