SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
01/25/18 09:15 AM
Are we doomed?

So I'm sure everyone has heard of the two allegations of sexual misconduct against Patrick Brown 10+ years ago. His performance/response at the press conference last night was so pathetic on the part of a politician up for an election in a few months. He basically crumbled and was a mess. He has since stepped down and now a new PC leader needs to take the reigns.

Do the PCs still have a chance?
Did they hand the win over to the Liberals?
Does this story have Liberals written all over it?

In my opinion it doesn't matter if he is innocent, the damage is done. And that is so sad for society these days. The court of public opinion reigns over everything. In x amount of months if he gets exonerated it will be too late and no one will care.

Additionally, who knows what really happened? How do the ladies know that Brown was sober if they were apparently drunk? Why did they wait this long (10+ years) and shortly before the election?

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
01/25/18 09:41 AM
Re: Are we doomed?

pretty much given up on CDN and US politics because the people "running the show" are more fuck up than us regular plebs, and no matter who you choose to run the show it won't make much difference, so many empty promises. and when they do fulfill a promise, say "saved you X money here", well guess what they just raised "Y" so you end up just as empty pocketed. i find just succeeding for oneself and one's family regardless of who's in charge is what means the most, and worth concentrating on fully.

4Three
(Post Master Sr)
01/25/18 11:10 AM

4 more years of libs for sure. They'll ride this bit of news as long as they can. There's no way for the PCs to regroup in time. Maybe someone will magically crawl out of the woodwork and accuse Wynn of something similar. Politics is fucking dirty, and the people are always the losers in this game. Timing of the story is perfect.

The whole under age thing is sketchy. If someone is in a bar, it would be fair for him to assume she's legal age. And if she's a consenting adult, then it doesn't matter what they end up doing. The only question is if he used his power to manipulate the situation with the one who with for him.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
01/25/18 12:04 PM

Originally Posted By: 4Three
4 more years of libs for sure.

We.Are.Fucked.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
01/25/18 12:59 PM

I've met him a bunch of times at a few local get-togethers with mutual friends, always seemed like a normal dude (Sans the fact that he didn't drink)..

Hatorade
(Post Master Supreme)
01/25/18 01:26 PM

Fuck me. Wynne needs to DIE.

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
01/25/18 05:07 PM

i'm surprised i didn't hear more about this from the opposition.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/...ncellation.html

A2B-Lexus
(Post Master Supreme)
01/25/18 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: LNXGUY
I've met him a bunch of times at a few local get-togethers with mutual friends, always seemed like a normal dude (Sans the fact that he didn't drink)..

He didn't drink so he can take advantage of the drunk ones??

And yes. 4 more years of horseface, we are Fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxked.

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
01/26/18 02:13 PM

fucking hell i can't wait to see the bull shit orville comes up with if re elected.

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
01/30/18 05:09 AM

doug ford has entered the race. gdamn.

c2k
(Post Master Supreme)
01/30/18 05:49 AM

IMO, PC has a better chance with Christine Elliot at the Helm more than Ford.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
01/30/18 07:50 AM

I think we're fucked either way. Year after year the Liberals have given us so many reasons to kick them to the curb that I actually thought this time around they won't be voted back in. Can the people look beyond the PC drama and not forget what the Liberals have done?

BroKe
(Post Master Sr)
01/31/18 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R
pretty much given up on CDN and US politics because the people "running the show" are more fuck up than us regular plebs, and no matter who you choose to run the show it won't make much difference, so many empty promises. and when they do fulfill a promise, say "saved you X money here", well guess what they just raised "Y" so you end up just as empty pocketed. i find just succeeding for oneself and one's family regardless of who's in charge is what means the most, and worth concentrating on fully.

Werdddd

Cee_mon
(Post Master Sr)
01/31/18 07:20 PM

I would still vote for Brown if I could

hyper-s2k
(Post Master Supreme)
02/02/18 08:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Low_Budget_Honda
 Originally Posted By: Screamin DC2R

Werdddd

+1 at the end of the day - there's no perfect solution; so any promises they make will always make someone unhappy and they will bitch about it. There's only so much money coming in from the province (they can tap our veins dry - it still won't fix all the problems out there).

to expect your government to take care of you is unrealistic - gotta take care of yourself and your home stead first.

Big Tasty
(Post Master Supreme)
03/11/18 09:31 AM

So how you all feeling now in Ford Nation?

zaius
(Post Master Sr)
03/12/18 04:33 AM

Suck, but I'll be voting for him. Horseface has to go.

phoenixrage
(Post Master Supreme)
03/12/18 08:12 AM

Anything is better than the liberals right now. Hopefully people can see that.

SuPeR-MaRiO
(Post Master Sr)
03/12/18 08:52 AM

At this point it doesn't matter, as long as its not Wynn.

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
03/12/18 10:22 AM

lmao wow.