Just A Troll
(Post Master)
07/13/15 10:00 AM
Drove a 360 yesterday

A friend of a friend who owns a dealership had one. Sold a 2003 Modena Saturday for $105K. Brought it to a birthday party I was at Yesterday. Let me drive it around the block just for kicks.

Anyway, what an awesome toy to play with. The noise in this thing is just crazy!

I could go on and on about this amazing machine. I can also go on and on about the bad things too, like the cheap feeling plastic interrior.

I can understand why people like them so much but I really wouldn't want to own one of these things. It's just a toy and I'd get tired of a toy like that after a few years. That's just me though. I get bored easily.

I wouldn't mind borrowing one every so often though.

If you get a chance to drive one, don't pass it up!

Screamin Type ARGH!
(Post Master Supreme)
07/13/15 10:09 AM
Re: Drove a 360 yesterday

trade in for miata

TheRealCSnapper
(Post Master Supreme)
07/13/15 10:20 AM

i will never pass up on a chance to drive a 12 yr old Ferrari!

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/13/15 10:46 AM

Best review. Will read again

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/13/15 10:53 AM

Chris Harris better watch out!

iamfob
(Post Master Supreme)
07/13/15 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
Best review. Will read again

A2B-Lexus
(Post Master Supreme)
07/13/15 12:01 PM

J.eremy A. C.larkson's N. replacement has been found!!!!

Just A Troll
(Post Master)
07/13/15 12:21 PM

All I did was take it for a spin around the block. Hardly any time to "review" the thing.

Things I did notice:

- Trunk opening is in the door jamb. You have to open the driver's door and you see a release at the back of the door frame to open the trunk, more like a hatch actually.
- Inside door handle is kinda weird. Had a hard time finding it at first. It surrounds the window switch.
- Pedal position is a bit strange too. It's off to the right a bit. Your legs aren't straight ahead, you have to shift your feet to the right a bit. Even on the dead pedal.
- Speaking of pedals; the brake pedal is like an oversized square pedal instead of the familiar rectangles you find in automatics.
- Why is there a mirror next to the gas pedal? Didn't quite understand that.
- Seats are very hard but also very snug. You're not slipping 'n sliding out of your seat during hard corners.
- Engine noise is really awesome but just too loud for everyday use
- F1 shifter is pretty brutal. When you shift up it's really quick but it also lunges forward easily.

That's about all I noticed with the 15 mins and single spin around the block I had with this car.

I can check "Drive a Ferrari" off my bucket list. The "own a Ferrari" will likely never get checked off though.

87ZCSi
(Post Master Sr)
07/13/15 12:26 PM

So your friend sold a Ferrari, that was presumably never his daily, then proceeded to drive it like it's his own? Those are some brass ones right there. Hope the owner didn't look at the odometer.

Just A Troll
(Post Master)
07/13/15 01:36 PM

Well, it's not officially the buyers car yet. He hasn't taken delivery of it yet. it still has dealer plates on it. I guess if the new owner learns a few more kms were put on it since Saturday, he could try to knock off a few hundred off the price.

I think it happens a lot in the used car business. Heck, my BRAND NEW civic had 90kms on it when I got it. I doubt you put on 90kms driving it on/off the train, truck, the lot etc. Was probably used as a one time demo for another customer wanting a Si.

zc911
(Post Master Supreme)
07/13/15 02:38 PM

lol if I just bought a 105k car, or left a deposit on one, I'd be annoyed if the dealer kept driving, and then let friends drive it too! what the hell haha

even when I sell I car, if I have a deposit on it, it doesn't leave the garage until the buyer picks it up

titty sprinkles
(Post Master Supreme)
07/13/15 03:10 PM

did you take it to taco bell?

Hatorade
(Post Master Supreme)
07/13/15 03:31 PM

Scum used car dealer confirmed.

Just A Troll
(Post Master)
07/13/15 04:06 PM

Good thing I'm not posting his details then.

Whatever, I enjoyed taking the 360 for a spin. Woo!

iamfob
(Post Master Supreme)
07/14/15 10:07 AM

Faraz Auto?

loudsubz
(Post Master Supreme)
07/14/15 10:39 AM

Even faraz has standards

Hatorade
(Post Master Supreme)
07/14/15 10:59 AM

Scum of the earth

iamfob
(Post Master Supreme)
07/14/15 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: J.A.C.N.
Heck, my BRAND NEW civic had 90kms on it when I got it. I doubt you put on 90kms driving it on/off the train, truck, the lot etc. Was probably used as a one time demo for another customer wanting a Si.

Depends on the dealer. They may have to trade one car for another car. So your car could be driven from one dealer to your delivery dealer (if it was a trade)
or
it could be a scum dealer that use your car as a demo to make another sale for the Si

Euphoricuck
(Post Master Supreme)
07/14/15 12:00 PM

depending on year of Si...when they were new you couldnt drive your car until you signed.

LNXGUY
(Post Master Supreme)
07/14/15 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Euphoric
depending on year of Si...when they were new you couldnt drive your car until you signed.

That's hilarious.

A2B-Lexus
(Post Master Supreme)
07/14/15 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: iamfob
Faraz Auto?
 Originally Posted By: loudsubz
Even faraz has standards

LOL