kdfalk
(Post Master Sr)
10/21/14 04:45 PM
Hello peepoles

Long fucking time seeing any of you guys! In touch with a few on facebook. Anyhow, one of my good clients right now are a massive honda club, and seeing all these hondas has taken me back in time and made me think about the good old CSi days, so I just wanted to drop in and say what's up, hope everyone is doing great!
Cheers

Design
(Post Master Supreme)
10/21/14 07:09 PM
Re: Hello peepoles

Hey Kevin - Glad you could drop in. I'm still here lurking the boards.

Still in LB? Most of us have long left our Hondas behind. Well, except for Ricky's beast.

2000CheetahStud
(Post Master Supreme)
05/07/18 01:57 PM

Holy shit - old school. Still got the tassles in the windows?

youlost[your cat]
(Post Master Supreme)
09/02/18 11:59 PM

hey what's up guys? hope everyone's doing good. brings back memories man.

Nick
(Post Master Jr)
09/07/18 11:05 PM

I'll say Hi.

I was just thinking of the club. I wrote about it in my bio on the site http://www.48arteverywhere.com.

I hope everyone is well.

Design
(Post Master Supreme)
09/12/18 11:28 AM

Good to hear from you Nick. All the best to the family.

Mouse_Si
(Post Master Sr)
09/14/18 11:59 PM

O how I miss the early 2000’s!!

youlost[your cat]
(Post Master Supreme)
08/15/19 10:14 PM

yeah i miss it too.

Cwest_Honda
(Post Master)
08/16/19 03:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Mouse_Si
O how I miss the early 2000’s!!
shit, I forgot you existed!

bluesicruzzin
(Post Master)
12/12/19 05:01 PM

Good ol' days my friends..

RiceRoketSI
(Post Master)
02/09/23 04:36 PM

Man I just stumbled back here. 23 years later. What a trip! Sucks this place is quiet now.

youlost[your cat]
(Post Master Supreme)
02/20/23 02:27 AM

yeah man. i haven't been on for a while. last time was like 7 months ago. i leave the tab open so i remember to log in time to time see what's going on. can't believe i been a member here for 20 years. jeez. i miss the good ol days. i still remember we set up a hooters meet long ass time ago it was a good turnout many people showed up.

youlost[your cat]
(Post Master Supreme)
02/20/23 02:29 AM

Originally Posted By: RiceRoketSI
Man I just stumbled back here. 23 years later. What a trip! Sucks this place is quiet now.

yeah super quiet. look at the last time people made posts in the threads it's like years ago. i used to post in multiple threads and the photoshop thread was kinda busy too. but mainly OT

kdfalk
(Post Master Sr)
03/30/23 12:25 PM

hey everyone!

Coming full circle, my kids are now driving age and my son got an 06 RSX Type-S (blue!) and my other kid is looking at 90's Civic's and Prelude's (he wants a CRX but we told him no) lol! Also ironically, I'm back at Simpson helping out after 9 years away and they are now owned by Holley and share the building with AEM! It's so weird seeing all this AEM stuff, between that and the boys, it had me looking for pics of my Si but sadly I can't find anything. They were all taken on digital-cam and not sure if the ex-wife still has the cards with the images or not. I paid for my Photobucket account so I could see if they were on there but they're not, it's just pics going back about 13 years and my Si has been gone for almost 20 now.

Anyhow, fun to see people checking in now and then, we were all so young and now we're all old guys LOLOL I hope everyone is doing great, cheers everyone!

edit: also, the M45 in my sig is long gone, it's in Minnesota with the same owner that bought it from me 5 years ago or so, I've had about 8 different cars since (probably more if you count the off-road rides), I currently have a bagged LS460 (STILL LOVE VIP!) and I have 2 vintage Benz, an 83 500sec and a 93 400e, not to mention the boys cars and my lady's car, so my insurance bill on 6 cars is fun although Hagerty on the classics is surprisingly cheap

youlost[your cat]
(Post Master Supreme)
05/21/23 06:07 PM

hey do you think people would be down for like a coffee meet someday kind of like a reunion?

kdfalk
(Post Master Sr)
05/23/23 12:41 AM

It would be great to see people but looks like just you and I. My insta liberty_fls and I do go to a few local cars and coffee things pretty often. Also do a few shows each year, was at Weds wheels booth this past weekend at Toyota fest. Lets see if anyone else chimes in

kdfalk
(Post Master Sr)
05/23/23 02:03 PM

Also my oldest ended up getting a mint 56k miles 01 Prelude, 5-speed. Now I think I need an og Honda