SweatLodge
(Post Master Sr)
06/04/13 03:52 PM
Wow last post was as of 2012?... NorCal Forum died....?

what' happened to the activity on this site? Did everyone move to Out There?

DiGBiC
(Post Master Sr)
06/06/13 01:21 AM
Re: Wow last post was as of 2012?... NorCal Forum died....?

Yes it has been dead for a while. Everyone has sort of moved on, however I still see most members are now lurking/browsing other sections of the forum i.e. out there etc.

How you doin'?

/pityreply

SweatLodge
(Post Master Sr)
06/06/13 10:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Bagarbilla
Yes it has been dead for a while. Everyone has sort of moved on, however I still see most members are now lurking/browsing other sections of the forum i.e. out there etc.

How you doin'?

/pityreply

man... crazy. I wonder those who still have their Civic's! hah! ... Ya... true. Move on.. Once in awhile itll be cool to see everyone n what they been up to.

/gratefulofpityreply

SweatLodge
(Post Master Sr)
06/06/13 10:21 AM

been really good tho man... still got the civic. 210k miles so far... and got a baby coming along the way, so its bitter sweet to get rid of the beast! haha! ... How about yourself?

I see you were a member since 00' thats a LONG Time ago.

DiGBiC
(Post Master Sr)
06/07/13 06:01 PM

Wow still got it huh? I would've still had mine had it not been stolen.

Yep, didn't think it would happen to me. Had around 120k on it, all services up to date and was running like a champ. \:\( I still miss it.

Had an e36 M3 for a couple of years with Dinan goodies; but it wasn't the same. The M3 was bought used while I had the civic since brand new (back in 2000) These days I'm driving a '11 camry (hey it's an SE though; lol) and got myself a bike to keep things entertained.

I can't believe that was over 13 years ago; can't believe I'm still on this website lurking around to keep myself entertained. I remember your username from back in the day.

Congrats on the baby! Boy or girl?

TypeSDragoon
(Post Master Sr)
06/13/13 12:26 AM

wat

Xiii SI
(Post Master Sr)
06/13/13 02:40 PM

Oh snap it's Nordstrom! Everyone has to take shots now.

I still have the Si running (been sitting for 6 years). MSD box overheated and went out on me last weekend to LA, and blew a radiator hose on way back. But other than that the car is still in good running. Had a blast driving with SoCal crew.

DiGBiC
(Post Master Sr)
06/18/13 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: TypeSDragoon
wat
 Originally Posted By: TypeSDragoon
wat

Wat wat.

I still remember when you showed up at my first CSI meet at starbucks in Dublin because you saw a bunch of civics in the parking lot. Your CL was ballerisque.

TypeSDragoon
(Post Master Sr)
07/18/13 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Bagarbilla

I still remember when you showed up at my first CSI meet at starbucks in Dublin because you saw a bunch of civics in the parking lot. Your CL was ballerisque.

yap. Alex was one of the first people I talked to for a while at that meet.
he and I are best friends and talk/hangout still.

Jimmmmmmah!!!
(Post Master Sr)
07/18/13 05:48 PM

I'm still around from time to time, but I have other priorities these days with family. I see Mike every now and then, but we'll try to get people together again before the Diablo meet.