Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8420341 - 10/28/15 05:34 PM Wait.... What?
JEFFOS Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
Hillarious road "rage" confrontation today.

I went to the dentist today and was heading back to work for an interview I was doing which was starting in 30 mins. I was about 5 mins away.

Driving along the street at the pace of traffic there is a Honda HRV waiting to pull out onto the street right in my lane. Guy pulls out and I have to slow way down as he pulls out going like 5kms in front of me and I'm going about 50-60. Speed limit is 50-60.

I slow way down, don't slam on the brakes and think this guy is an idiot and can't drive. Keep going on my way and didn't react as I don't have the time for it and it could have been an old person or something.

As I'm driving along this guy pulls up beside me at a red light (probably like 35-40years old) about 5 mins later driving on the same road. Beeps the horn I look over and he motions me to roll down my window. Since he was the dick pulling out in front of me and I didn't do anything, or honk, ride his ass etc. I think nothing of it and think he had a question or needed directions.

Conversation goes like this:

Guy - *aggressive tone*. Hey did you know it's raining out?

Me - Looking confused as fuck why some random guy asked me this. I assumed he may not be that smart - "what?"

Guy - "yeah so you're driving like an fucking asshole in the rain. You almost hit me when I pulled out of the plaza in front of you. Nice Toyota buddy."

Me - looking at him like wtf are you talking about since him pulling out in front of me when I have the right of way doesn't make sense - and I was super chilled out about it when he did it. Still wonding what this guy is getting at.

Guy - "yeah that's made by Toyota and you spent like 80k on that car and it's made by Toyota".

Me - "lol what"

Guy - random swear words and trying to talk

Me - "what the fuck are you talking about you pulled out in front of me?" Still calm and thinking wtf

Guy swears more and drives off.

Me confused and laughing at this drives on to work.

God was on his side that day. If I wasn't in a suit and had an interview I may have had to pay that gentleman a visit when he parked if I wasn't confused as fuck.

Strangest road rage situation ever - it's like backing into a parked car and then getting angry at the guy that parked it in the parking spot.

#8420389 - 10/28/15 06:12 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: JEFFOS]
TheRealCSnapper Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Yup had a road rage incident with a cabbie today too

You should've been like yeah, at least I can afford a 80k Toyota and peel off like a fucking cunt lol

#8420396 - 10/28/15 06:20 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
JEFFOS Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto
I was confused about the whole thing to really react to be honest lol. The delivery and what he was saying really caught me off guard. So strange.

#8420399 - 10/28/15 06:21 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: TheRealCSnapper]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Toronto,Ontario
I swear man it's a full moon or some shit because all of the crazies are coming out of the wood work. That and rain makes people drive like complete tards. That guy probably feels all bad ass but one day he will mouth off to the wrong person and get his ass kicked.

#8420627 - 10/28/15 09:19 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: JEFFOS]
porschetr Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: WBridge
Reading it made me

#8420630 - 10/28/15 09:20 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: titty sprinkles]
Euphoricuck Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Canadistan
These moves happen every drive. All the time. People are completely clueless.

Reminds me of the time some fuck yelled at me because I "cut him off". Meanwhile I actually had dropped back to merge (as my lane was ending ) and he was sitting in my blind spot.i pulled in behind that crazy fuck.

#8420866 - 10/29/15 07:44 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: Euphoricuck]
phoenixrage Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: People's Republic of Ontario
yup.. these people who are in the wrong but don't realize it are the scum of the streets. Hope they all live long lives, long enough to see everyone related to them die before they do, so their stupidity ends with them.

#8420871 - 10/29/15 07:51 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: phoenixrage]
Screamin Type ARGH! Online   bluecheckmark
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
Yeah I can't stand when this happens, I've had it happen more than a few times and I literally want to stab the person in the eyeball with a rusty fork because of how stupid they are. It's not just the idiotic driving move they pull but even more infuriating thinking they did nothing wrong or I did something wrong, like wtf?!?! NOOoOOOoooO! Like I have to calm myself down in my car for 30 sec's after some retard does that kinda thing else I'd wanna run them off the road.

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8420904 - 10/29/15 08:23 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Toronto, ON
Thankfully haven't had any road rage incidents in awhile - work has been stressing me out, and anger/attitude has impacted important things in life in teh past...

A couple wks ago, I'm turning out of the parking lot at work, and it's an annoying setup. I'm blocking the sidewalk, and have to do a tight right. There's also a red light right there. Asshat decides to just stop in front of me, blocking me from turning into the lane. He ignores me, as if he can't see me.

I finally wave "hello" to him, and he looks at me. I smile, wave "hello" again... He ended up with a wtf look as he probably wasn't expecting a 'nice' encounter... I considered going apeshit on him, and my heart rate went up, but I was leaving work early, and fuck it... Not gonna let him ruin it.

#8421004 - 10/29/15 09:36 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: furball]
The Postman Offline
A-List Member also The Man
Post Master Sr

$80K Toyota? Id much rather have that then the Mexican made Fit.

Ive got 2 roundabouts at either end of my street, both are rage inducing. People think its a race to get there first, forgetting or not know that the car in the roundabout has the right of way. Apparently the Yield sign means go faster to them.

#8421011 - 10/29/15 09:41 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: The Postman]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
I had some stupid cunt blast straight through an advanced green light and almost t-bone me, then flip me the bird. I was completely dumbfounded.

#8421020 - 10/29/15 09:50 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: The Postman]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Toronto drivers are completely stupid in the rain.

Going home on the 407 last night, some guy driving 80 in the 2nd leftmost lane suddenly hits the brakes for no damn reason. There were no cars in front of him for at least 300M. WTF? Cars were going to the left and right lanes around him just to avoid an accident, me included!

Doing 80 in the left lanes is bad enough, especially when everyones else is doing 100. But slamming the brakes for no damn reason? RETARDED!

#8421025 - 10/29/15 09:52 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: LNXGUY]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

Word of warning / caution ... It's been scientifically-proven (no, I'm not gonna google/link it for you) that DST impacts driving ...

So, be weary this weekend.

It's also the Hallowe'en weekend ... I've had bad-luck in the past with Oct 31 ...

Totalled my first car way back, and last year got rear-ended by a fucktard 'eating peanuts' ... Also fucked up my brand-new iPhone 6 Plus screen; fell out and dropped it on the concrete \:\(

#8421058 - 10/29/15 10:11 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: furball]
OracerO Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: GTA
I have major road rage. I would have honked like a mad man. I like the theory of honking fist then ask questions later, that way people will be on the defense as everyone would see me and everyone thinks he is in the wrong ...First.

I can;t stand dumb drivers.

Edited by OracerO (10/29/15 10:15 AM)

#8421065 - 10/29/15 10:13 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: OracerO]
Just A Troll Offline
Curved Street Thug Life
Post Master

Wish OP had a dashcam and posted video on youtube.

#8421090 - 10/29/15 10:20 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: Just A Troll]
c2k Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Wiesloch-Walldorf, Germany
thought it'd be a thread where jeff has an interview w/ the road rage guy.

#8421098 - 10/29/15 10:24 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: c2k]
Choco 'Nuck Offline
Proud Member of BLM
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Somewhere out there
That would have been awesome
#8421133 - 10/29/15 10:36 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: Choco 'Nuck]
Screamin Type ARGH! Online   bluecheckmark
High Value Poster
Post Master Supreme

Loc: T.O. - Canaduh
you guys want classic? driving home with the fam up 404N a couple of nights ago, same night as that bad accident at 404N and stouffville rd. lucky we were heading up 404 to exit major mack as the backup was happening, so we exited to go home as usual. you can see nthing but brake lights just past mack alllll the way up, fully closed hwy.

as we're waiting on the exit ramp to make the left....we look to our left and see cars driving up the ONCOMING ramp which comes downwards/turning from major mack. fucking WOW. like that's just retarded...and they were not exactly doing 30-40kmh UP the ramp either, they were going a good 60kph+, mostly on the shoulder but still half in the lane...and it was already dark out. lucky for them nobody came barreling down to get on the hwy. even funnier was the fact they had to then make a sharp right turn by the curb to get onto major mack, looking retarded since they were coming up the opposite onramp - oh both cars were women, a third was coming and i bet it was another dumb bitch. the one lady in her mdx...just sipping on her timmies as she makes the sharp wrong turn and waits at the lights which had just turned (so obviously no hurry)

"Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars"

#8421158 - 10/29/15 10:48 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: Screamin Type ARGH!]
A2B-Lexus Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Raptors Land
Darwin needs to work quicker on these mofos.
#8421186 - 10/29/15 11:07 AM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: c2k]
LNXGUY Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Barrie, Ont,
 Originally Posted By: c2k
thought it'd be a thread where jeff has an interview w/ the road rage guy.

The look on his face would have been priceless

#8421438 - 10/29/15 01:23 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: LNXGUY]
iamfob Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: Out There
Driving in Toronto made me rage \:\(

#8421967 - 10/29/15 05:44 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: iamfob]
SiZ Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Longdon, Ontario
WTF is that guy's problem with Toyota?

#8422111 - 10/29/15 07:14 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: SiZ]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

fkn beige kia going 60 on the highway in the left lane...60!

#8422247 - 10/29/15 08:45 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: titty sprinkles]
furball Offline
Post Master Sr

^ Well... You're doing 20 ... \:\|
#8422298 - 10/29/15 09:22 PM Re: Wait.... What? [Re: furball]
titty sprinkles Offline
Post Master Supreme

ya once we got into traffic, when it was free and clear...60! i know kia's have a hard time going over 80 but damn.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  c2k, LNXGUY, TheRealCSnapper, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads