The New Daily Driver I bought has been under there care and frankly its not painted still as well as some other problems coming up.

I will keep it short since we all know I get carried away.

Tung an Employee of FAB Auto Painting:
2110 N Stone Ave
Tucson, AZ 85705-5647
(520) 396-3446

And his friend agreed to paint my vehicle and the Tail lights on it. I provided materials, extra's requested, paint everything. Yet I have an unpainted car after the deadline given and problems.

1) The tails were agreed to as free then I was charged 150 for them. After finally being able to test them I found dark lines in them (Runs) I asked for them to be corrected.

2) I was told that they also needed Sealer which I paid for (I have never used it before but thats fine) and then after that he needed more paint. He told me a pint of black was 50.00... I went down the street less than a Block and bought a pint for less than 20.00.....

3) After being upset when I found out the car was not going to be done and frankly was not even ready to spray I asked to pick it up. When I asked if the lights were fixed he claimed there was no issue (This was during the day) I took them out to show him and found primer over spray all over one of them.

Tung started yelling and took the keys to the car I called the cops and got a case report as well as the items (Sealer) they were refusing to give to me.

I am out the 160 and have to fix the tails but I wanted others here to know. Its a small shop and I did not get to meet the owner until I called the cops.

The owners name is Freddy and while he seemed nice he was more than upset with me just because I called the cops. When he told his story in front of one of the officers to me and I told him mine we were decent and polite but he then turned around and lied to the other cop present to which the second cop caught him in such a lie and they finally agreed to give me the Sealer I had paid for.

It was clear from his comment after that of:
"I work on custom cars all day, this means nothing to me." after lying to the cop that this may not just be a single employee issue.

So warning to all who care to know, there is more than something shady at FAB Auto Paint.

Edited by Pillow Pants (09/22/09 04:35 PM)