Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#144045 - 11/01/05 11:01 AM What brand? how how quick would i be?
Milano Red Si Offline
Jr Poster

Loc: Arkansas
I have been real interested in N2o for a while now. Im wondering how much would a 30-75 wet shot help my 99 Si b16 run?

Current mods are:
-i/h/e
-MSD SCI-L ignition
-NGK wires and pluggs
-FPR 40psi.

how quick would i get on my times at 1/4? et, and 60ft?
and what brand should i run?

Videos
#144046 - 11/01/05 12:41 PM Re: What brand? how how quick would i be?
civicsidude Moderator Offline
Post Master Supreme

Loc: somewhere in florida
about 10 seconds faster then without,

please read the faq

MY DVD collection

#144047 - 01/12/06 05:55 PM Re: What brand? how how quick would i be?
Sleeping_99_SI Offline

Loc: Washington, DC
Quote:

I have been real interested in N2o for a while now. Im wondering how much would a 30-75 wet shot help my 99 Si b16 run?

Current mods are:
-i/h/e
-MSD SCI-L ignition
-NGK wires and pluggs
-FPR 40psi.

how quick would i get on my times at 1/4? et, and 60ft?
and what brand should i run?

40 PSI ?? Thats like 2psi more than stock ?? Might want to raise unless you think gas is to expensive !! You should be runing at least 42. better to be a tad rich then stoich even without spray
my .02 cents.

#144048 - 01/28/06 10:10 PM Re: What brand? how how quick would i be?
EBP_Brent Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
go with zex to be safe and NX to get more power.
#144049 - 01/29/06 07:27 PM Re: What brand? how how quick would i be?
j_fukin_t Offline

Loc: Indiana
all of the kits are relatively the same, kinda just gotta make up your mind, the zex kit is pretty self explanatory, i'm gonna go w/ the direct port zex
#144050 - 01/29/06 08:03 PM Re: What brand? how how quick would i be?
EBP_Brent Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
Quote:

all of the kits are relatively the same, kinda just gotta make up your mind, the zex kit is pretty self explanatory, i'm gonna go w/ the direct port zex

agreed

#9078266 - 07/13/17 01:09 AM Re: What brand? how how quick would i be? [Re: EBP_Brent]
DurhamCarpet Offline
Poster

This undertaking might be just about the most important issues with legal advocacy that must make the solid indicate on community awareness especially with all the birth with the Woolf reforms which usually revolutionized the particular civil legislation system inside England and also Wales. law system
It absolutely was very odd and for your longest moment I pondered, what will be the difference among this man who's massive and buff and one more guy just like me as an example, lifting the identical stuff, working the identical timeframe and possessing more vitality than your pet, able to look again a couple of times about? law today
Chapter Seven relates to moving any tenant inside. This phase provides recommendations on inspecting the house, move inside letters, organizing tenant records and also organizing revenue and expenses to your Schedule Elizabeth. Cotenants, Sublets, and also Assignments are usually discussed inside Chapter Ten. legal guide
It could be financially useful to move forward quickly using a divorce. Must be military pension check increases inside value as time passes, a delay inside the divorce cases may simply increase any spouse's financial fascination with a armed service members old age benefits. Hence, law activities
It is intended to integrate the rules of legislation, which declares that wrongs needs to have consequences, defendants, and also claimants. They report that, whoever can wrong hold the right to defend them. Therefore these kinds of principles are usually brought together to make a frequently accepted legislation. accept law
Once folks are made fully alert to the situation they may be in, and have come out of denial to the fact they carry out indeed have a problem with credit credit card debt the initial option many individuals look directly into is debt consolidation loan. law resolution
Each get together appoints their particular lawyer but instead of completing negotiations simply by letter or perhaps phone, an personal meets their particular partner along with their lawyers to be effective things out nose to nose, known since 'four-way meetings'. law approach
Hiring a small business litigation attorney at law requires rely on since concerns about your organization transactions will probably be revealed together with great indiscretion. It's advisable that you merely look for people who have earlier expertise together with someone you are already aware so you are aware the lawyer may be trusted. lawyers authority
My favorite Biblical illustration of Christ teaching people to "act almost like, " could be the story with the leapers which called out there to Christ, inquiring him to be able to heal these. His instructions in their mind were to look show themselves for the Chief Priests. Exactly why? classic law book
By classification, classic & cyberbullying takes place among teenagers. When a grown-up is involved because the aggressor, that meets standards for cyber harassment or cyberstalking, which in lots of states can be a criminal work. Although the particular terms " classic law hack
But publication focus will be on empires regarding trust since Madden inside page(5) describes that: "many people provide an image with the Romans since brutal conquers which will not reflect the specific dynamics with all". Nonetheless it was in fact that "rejection" in which made the particular Romans seem to be trustworthy to be able to others in which formed the basis of their particular empire regarding trust. pro law book
Misconception 1: This is a really negative world on the market. Do not necessarily expect everything being fair with a law university. Law could be fare but it doesn't necessarily signify law universities are honest too. You must fight that out all on your own to make it through. top law guide
Texas has among the better divorce legal professionals and the average Texas breakup lawyer tries to eliminate the problem right away. With these kinds of lawyers, it is fairly easy to come up with the best solution and there's no doubt in any way that here is the only means of the speedy divorce. In reality, majority with the couples believe it is hard to look for the particular quick breakup, as they should consider the little one and the house. the texas lawyer
As youngsters, most folks were fitted by our own parents. Since teens, you probably just followed the fashion. But since adults, the specifications are ceaseless as the options are usually so great, how is it possible to possibly reach your personal method? fashion 101
Articles in regards to the latest trend and articulating ourselves creatively through style yield in unconventional places. Psychology Today acquired some posts about trend and persona in 2008. You will get and examine these articles at no cost on a couple of popular data bank that index Psychology Nowadays - EBSCO and also ProQuest. fashion advice
Picking one away from many trend jobs generally can be an overwhelming concern. There are several different opportunities inside the fashion industry which you might not be certain which you are best to suit your needs. With the high demand for trend jobs, you should be sure regarding what it really is that you want to do so you may get started about pursuing the dream on this competitive market. fashion hosue
Whoever owns a couple of blue jeans that he / she loves to be able to wear needs to be thankful to be able to Levi Strauss. This German-Jewish immigrant for the USA is mainly responsible in making the first couple of blue denims. His Levi Strauss & Co. fashion icon
This is probably the reasons exactly why the Kangaroo Keeper Bag Organizer was developed. In several ways, it can be like having the right purse using a place regarding everything. But the great thing about it really is you could just glide it into any of your existing purses and handbags, fashion keeper
While Saint Laurent has been extremely talented throughout the wide selection of trend design, his very best fame was because the best colorist in fashion history. His unique usage of colors generated fashion creations that were as significantly a work of art as these folks were functional garments. fashion saint
Also referred to as as trend or crap jewelery because inexpensive dynamics, these usually are made from less costly stuff just like glass, semi precious or perhaps imitation pebbles, and low-cost metals for instance white metallic, copper, metal, fashoin style
Our initial featured brand name is Virgins, Saints, and Angels. Inspired from the Goddess, with regions of Gothic traditions and Non secular iconography, Virgins, Saints, Angels, help make unique diamond jewelry that's basically magical to be able to behold. Each powerful piece possesses an element of the eternal that promotes enlightenment, appearance, and imagination. top fashion

Seems like to me how the reason people within the news business are arrogant happens because they understand something these people believe you don't. For example, if a person ask individuals what these people believe on the political topic or perhaps a certain occasion they will start to recite what they have been told within the newspaper, stereo, and/or TELEVISION. www.NewsCorrespondence.com
Buzz marketing may be the art of making a "buzz" or even generating exhilaration and producing your target audience hungry with regard to more. With hype marketing you may be featured on a few of the major websites and proceed viral, without purchasing a paid evaluation or hyperlink, resulting inside a swarm of people to your website. www.newsbuzz.us
The general experience when utilizing Pulse is actually clearly customized towards pill users. You're greeted having a straightforward tile design that draws in content articles from website feeds as well as populates all of them with big images, post headlines, as well as brief introduction copy through each post. www.newspulse.us
Over the previous few years, car producers have begun focusing on developing scaled-down sedans and also have started generating fewer family-sized automobiles, meaning you will find smaller amounts of brand new minivan models to select from today than previously. For consumers looking for a utilized minivan in Nj, www.newsquest.us
This marketplace will still fall and rise and sideways until there's some clarity when it comes to an rate of interest hike. This isn't just an issue for Ough. S. markets however worldwide and when anyone lets you know any different they're not doing a service. www.newsupgrade.us
TV Information - the majority of the news broadcasts upon TV tend to be fresh or simply recently occurred. Television systems are therefore keen using the latest happenings locally or nation. They have contacts within police stations every single child dig the actual records of those who are subjects of the news. www.watchnews.us
By using the web, quality consulting providers are easier to find around the world. The web proves significantly useful like a connection platform to locate these scaled-down, specialized talking to firms. What ever your require, be this financial confirming, sales help, IT, funds raising, recruiting, www.consultservices.us
But the actual credit status from the tenant isn't enough; the tenant may also be an anti- interpersonal or might be engaged in certain illegal methods. In this kind of cases you might have to face numerous problems, so it's always advisable to visit for safer methods for picking tenants for the property such as the tenant discover only providers. www.onlyservices.us
For the the majority of the services, if you're a free of charge account owner, you wouldn't obtain access to live e-mail help, for example phone or even live speak support. Online "self help" modules are often your smartest choice. But a few of these service companies also offer you an choice to make contact with them by way of email, www.originalservices.us

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  civicsidude, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads