Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#4078651 - 09/15/09 11:23 AM Daughters Bday is coming up... Any Ideas?
BoRedRaceR702 Offline
Post Master Sr

Loc: Nor Cal
So its my daughters 7th bday coming up and I absolutely have no clue on what to do. Does anyone have any ideas? Im not looking for anything in specific.. Just something fun. I've done the party parks with jumpers.. Even at the house with games and prizes..

But maybe theres something different this year that I can do for her.. Her birthday is in the beginning of Oct so its going to be fairly good weather out.

Visit Sponsors! Help CSi !
#4085616 - 09/17/09 01:53 AM Re: Daughters Bday is coming up... Any Ideas? [Re: BoRedRaceR702]
LovemySi Moderator Offline
Sweet Sweet Kandi
Post Master Sr

Loc: Cali
Have you tried googling for "girls b-day party idea"? Does she have any specific toys that she enjoys a lot or shows/characters? There are usually quite a few pre-packaged theme parties for girls that age.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? ---xterm

#4118353 - 09/28/09 05:22 AM Re: Daughters Bday is coming up... Any Ideas? [Re: LovemySi]
SHAUNTS99 Offline
Major Member

Loc: Why so you can pretend like yo...
 Originally Posted By: LovemySi
Have you tried googling for "girls b-day party idea"? Does she have any specific toys that she enjoys a lot or shows/characters? There are usually quite a few pre-packaged theme parties for girls that age.

Hey beitch what's up these?

#4119310 - 09/28/09 12:32 PM Re: Daughters Bday is coming up... Any Ideas? [Re: SHAUNTS99]
LovemySi Moderator Offline
Sweet Sweet Kandi
Post Master Sr

Loc: Cali
What up Shaunts, haven't talked to you in forever!
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself? ---xterm

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  LovemySi, Xiii SI, Professor Paki 
Hop to:
Shout Box

CSi Sponsors

DiGBiC Lighters
DiGBiC Lighters
DallasColo
Dallas Colocation
ClubSi.com Shirts
ClubSi-Shirts
GameStop
Black-Friday Specials
Big Brake Kits
StopTech.Sale BBK Clearance
Brake Kits
Buy Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
EBC Brake Kits
BuyBrakes
Brake Kits-Pads & Rotors Sets
StopTech Brake Kits
StopTech
StopTech NZ
StopTech
StopTech Australia
StopTech
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk Brake Pads
Samys Camera
GoPros, Cameras, Gear
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Specials Near Me
Brake Pad Coupons
Coupon Code "hondafetish"
Porsche Brakes
Porsche Brake Upgrades
2-Piece Rotors-Civic Type-R
2-Piece Civic Rotors
Advertisement

| Brake Pads | | How To Change Brake Pads | | Drilled Slotted Brake Kits Cheap | EBC Brake Kits | Performance Brake Kits | Brake Specials Near Me | How To Replace Brake Pads